We are temporarily CLOSED. Please do not let this stop you from our scrolling through our website with all of the fun pictures and projects! Please note, the information below does not apply right now, as we are closed. We are planning to re-open on April 5th (subject to change)
Our standard Open Crafting times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday. Please check our calendar for open days & hours - calendar
Projects are available first come, first serve and are based upon availability.
Seasonal projects are very popular! They are also limited on Open Crating nights, if you want to guarantee your project, find one of our special events on the calendar, and RSVP (sometimes you even save money!).
No alcohol is permitted during Open Crafting. You may bring in food and any non-alcoholic beverage. We also have coffee ($2), water/pop ($1), snacks ($1)
Kids must be with an adult at all times.
If you would like a wood sign project from our gallery, or anything customized, a 48 hour notice must be given and we will have it cut and ready for you. Please send an email to email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I on my own while working on my project? No, our craftologists are there to help you. However, we do provide instructions for you to help as well.
- Can I bring alcohol? No, not for open crafting. (check out our calendar for BYOB events, or ask us about a private party!)
- Can I bring other food and drink? Yes, we encourage snacks and drinks, we also have some items for sale, if you forget.
- Are there additional fees other than project costs? Yes and No. If you choose a project, there are no additional fees, everything is inclusive. If you are helping someone, not doing your own project, there is a $10 seat fee. If you are just hanging out with friends while the create, the same $10 fee applies.
- Do I need to bring any tools or supplies? No, we have everything you need! The only exception would be if you have a personal item you would like to include in your project.
- Are you kid friendly? Absolutely yes! Kids from ages 4 and 5 and older love many of our projects.
- Should I tip my craftologist? This is discretionary, but we do recommend a 15% gratuity. Your craftologist is much like a server - gathering supplies, giving you tips, and prepping many items for your project.
- What type of projects do you offer? We have everything from slime, canvas painting, wood signs, leather projects like key rings and bracelets, macrame, clay, and other various wood projects.